Friday, March 23, 2012

Amazon Prime



It's become apparent to me that Ryder is getting most of it's sales from Amazon.

Is this a problem?

Of course not!

But I think I can make it easier.


I came to the decision to stop selling Ryder from B&N and Smashwords and only offer it on Amazon.

The reason?

AMAZON PRIME BABY!


For Kindle Device Owners
Borrow this book for free on a Kindle device with Amazon Prime. Buy a Kindle today and start your Amazon Prime free trial to borrow this book at no cost.
With Prime, Kindle owners can choose from thousands of books to borrow for free – including over 100 current and former New York Times Bestsellers – as frequently as a book a month, with no due dates. Learn more about Kindle Owners' Lending Library.


That's right! I mean.... I only sold one copy on B&N (and I know who that person is) and no copies on Smash... so that means most people are getting their red hoodie on over at Amazon. So, what can I do to entice more people to read? Why, offer it for free to Prime Members, of course!

And that is what I did.

Of course there are other advantages to this which I will reveal at a later date. But for now if you have Prime you are a part of an exclusive club that can read Ryder for free.

Huzzah !!

No comments:

Post a Comment